Are you looking to deepening your understanding of innovation and digital business leadership as a Board member, CEO or CXO?
Increase your strategic digital business leadership capability by attending our unique program with company visits, Future & Strategy workshops in Silicon Valley and six months of digital coaching and community support!
The program is organized via our offices in Palo Alto and Stockholm, blending foresight facilitation workshops, company visits, and digital learning in a unique way. Apply below for our upcoming programs in Fall 2016!
Address the disruptive business digital challenge
Today’s board members and management teams get exposed to an increasing number of new disruptive challenges. The executive leaders need to understand new trends and how to monitor them, new ways of thinking and running the businesses. They need to be more closely involved when setting the strategic direction for the companies they serve, and build a network of leaders with similar challenges to interact with. The Digital Business & Silicon Valley program will expose you to new perspectives that will catapult your ability to lead and advise the organizations you serve, as well as increase your personal reputation and effectiveness.
What you can expect from participating in our program:
- New insights and foresight, invaluable to understand your workable future
- Meetings with cutting-edge disruptive companies and academia in Silicon Valley
- Findings to enhance current business strategies, models and plans
- Access to our platform for ongoing inspiration, innovation, and trendspotting
- Access to an exclusive community of business leaders with digital competence
- Advancing skills in social media and collaboration tools to explore and practice in order to position yourself as a leader
Sample Program Schedule (variations may occur)
Module 1 activities: Kick Off
- Assessment of Digital Business Leadership Potential for your organization and for you as a leader
- Inspiration on trends, strategies, and digital business models
- Selected topics from the Executive Digital Business Program
Module 2 activities: Silicon Valley Immersing Week (sample program):
- Day 1 – Future Foresight Workshop – Company visit – Palo Alto Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast at Coupa Café – Company & Academia visits
- Day 3 – Strategy Insight Workshop & Business Leader Network
- Day 4 – Strategy Revisit Workshop & Business Panel Feedback Session
Examples of previous companies include Tesla, Google, Salesforce. Examples of previous think tanks and academia include Institute For The Future and Stanford University.
The module 2 activities will take place in the Bay Area, i e in Palo Alto and in San Fransisco.
Module 3 activities: Kick On as a Digital Leader
- Continued learning & inspiration via our Digital Insight Platform (1 year access included)
- Engagement in Executive Community for Digital Business Leaders (1 year access included)
- Selected topics from the Executive Digital Business Program (6 months online coaching)
Dates, fees, and conditions for enrollment
Approximate fee, excluding travel and accommodation to be disclosed upon inquiry via the form below.
(Fee subject to change. Swedish VAT (25%) apply, pending participating company members origin)
Our participant selection process is purposefully exclusive to ensure a mix of participants with appropriate professional achievement, non-competing organizational responsibility and advancing leader ambition. We recommend having two participants join per company if doable, ideally combined by representatives from board and management.
Our programs get filled up quickly, you may want to tentatively reserve a seat by forwarding your application. Please note that the reservation is non-binding and does not constitute a formal application, or acceptance into the program.
Module 1 access is given 30 days prior to Module 2 dates
Module 2 dates:
- March Program: March 7 – 10, 2017. Enrollment inquiry is open.
Module 3 access is given within 24 hours after Module 2 is completed.
Final application deadline is January 31, 2017 for our March Program.