Dr Peter Crow shared:
During their conversation (which was recorded, see below), they touched on the following points:
- The board’s role during and following a crisis
- Frequency and conduct of board meetings and management interaction
- Balancing the tension between the here-and-now, and the longer-term
- Tips for more effective decision-making
- The ‘touchstone’ value of a clear purpose and coherent strategy
- Eliciting multiple perspectives; reading widely; asking probing questions
- Making a difference (adding value, in practical terms)
- Governing in the healthcare sector, specifically
Scott Arrol, NZ Health IT CEO, talks with Peter Crow who shares key insights about leadership and governance during a crisis especially how he’s guided organ…
Also find the Youtube link here
Learn More from Digoshen
If you like to listen to and discuss with Dr Peter Crow, join us at our next Digoshen Live Board Exchange on June 8 at 8-9 CET. Dr Crow will lead the discussion on the topic of Effective Decision making – Speed and Strategy in Balance. Register here
At Digoshen we amplify the voices and impact of purpose-driven leaders, which are needed to unleash the ocean of business opportunities needed to create a better world.
We also support leaders and companies in removing #businessblindspots and #digitalblindspot. To assess your situation as leader and company, take our survey and get a free of charge personalized report with recommendations on how to move forward. The survey is anonymous and takes about 15 minutes to complete.