Digoshen Forums, Networks, Programs & Think Tank
Digoshen holds a Think Tank and hosts several Board Forums, Membership Networks, Boards Master Programs and regular Live International Board Exchanges. All designed for purpose driven board members, to tackle uncertainty, leverage opportunities and inspire improved board work and leadership for a new more digital and sustainable world.
Digoshen International Live Sessions
We welcome interested practicing board members and business executives with one board role to join our free Digoshen International Live Sessions, the schedule can be found>> here.
Request to join the network >> here , and you will get option to join our free Live Sessions. After acceptance, you will enter the Lobby of the network, where you can sign up to the coming events, and also get access to summaries of the previously held Live Sessions. You can directly or later choose to apply to join the full membership if interested.
We bring together ambitious and progressive international board members and business executives with a board role, and in a trusted forum we learn, share challenges and good practices.
Board Forums & Networks
- Digoshen Exploring Board Community International membership forum for Chairs and Board Directors, certified from Digoshen Board Master Programs. For information on membership
- Boards Impact Forum, Strategic Group
the Strategic group of the Nordic chapter of the Climate Governance Initiative in Collaboration with World Economic Forum. For the Strategic Group members to engage with peers, learn and advise the Boards Impact Forum to accelerate climate actions for sustainable business and a sustainable world. For general membership in the Boards Impact Forum, open to all board members, read more and apply here
- IN-Board Nordic Academy 2023 (Aug-Nov), In collaboration with INSEAD, McKinsey et al. Digoshen hosts Module 3 on Strategy and Sustainability in collaboration with McKinsey in Stockholm, October 20- 21. Read more and sign up here Read more here
- Boardroom Creativity Workshop October 23 Digoshen in collaboration with Caracta in Stockholm
- Modern Board Work in a Disrupted World (international, in English), Read more here
- Chairman Exchange for the Next Normal (international, in English), Read more here
Research & Think Tank
- Find More about all our research HERE
- SISU Board – Boards Guidance on Innovation and Corporate Renewal – ongoing
Research being summarised in a forth coming book.
- LTB- Boards governace of disruptions and long term value creation – ongoing.
Research is ongoing and will be being summarised in a chapter in a forth coming book on Corporate Governance in a Turbulent Era.
- Digital Capability and Leadership – Ongoing Research on organisations and Leaders Digital Leadership Capability. Summarised in Research Reports and individual reports to participants
- Boards AI Leadership. Research summarised in a book AI Leadership for Boards.
- Nordic Board Practices. Research summarised in a paper What the world can learn from Nordic Boards.
- Leading Chairman Practices Research summarised in a book Leading a Board – Chair Practices across Europe .
- OSIRIS – Boards Contribution to Innovation.
Research summarised in a paper Corporate Renewal and Innovation Also Disrupt Boards