Acting – Driving Change
Qualities such as courage and optimism help us acquire true agency, break old patterns, generate original ideas and act with persistence in uncertain times.
Deep Dive Resources:
Increasing the capacity in Acting – Driving Change includes exploring more on how to Act, understand risk related to handling, develop creativity, increasing optimism, having bias for action, getting successful, be inspiring, and how to guide your planning.
- Prioritize Action over too much discussion https://bit.ly/3OT5omq
- understand Uncertainty & Risk https://bit.ly/3w2xbb5 and related handling https://bit.ly/3vyXsyW
- develop creativity https://bit.ly/3krNRna
- and increase optimism https://bit.ly/3F1WpuB
- Learn about Bias for Action in video with Stephanie Landry from Amazon https://bit.ly/3OO7K5I
- Getting Successful in video with Steve Harvey https://bit.ly/3rZfqsf
- Inspiration for life in video with Steve Jobs https://bit.ly/3y5j9bq
- Find yourself a journaling app https://bit.ly/3kz8E8c and/or a planning app https://bit.ly/3rZUBwI for Acting – Driving Change
“Have a bias toward action—let’s see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away” – Indira Gandhi