Being – Relationship to Self
Cultivating our inner life and developing and deepening our relationship to our thoughts, feelings and body help us be present, intentional and non-reactive when we face complexity.
Deep Dive Resources:
Increasing the capacity in the Being – Relationship to Self area includes exploring your Self perspective, Creating Psychological Safety, Increasing Insights in vulnerability and empathy and finding you Personal Values.
- Your relationship with yourself is arguably the most important relationship in life. Ideas how to develop it further; https://bit.ly/37Vz7ub
- Creating psychological safety in a video with professor Amy Edmondson https://bit.ly/3OPgCZ5
- Insights on courage, vulnerability, shame and empathy in a video with professor Brende Brown https://bit.ly/3kJOIjr
- Find yourself a reflection app for daily inspirations https://bit.ly/3OKodIj
- Identify and get insights into your Personal Values Assessment via Berrett Values https://bit.ly/3LFQEFm
“A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval” – Mark Twain