Thinking – Cognitive Skills
Developing our cognitive skills by taking different perspectives, evaluating information and making sense of the world as an interconnected whole is essential for wise decision-making.
Deep Dive Resources:
Increasing the capacity in the Thinking – Cognitive Skills includes exploring your Cognitive Skills, How you can Train your Brain, Understanding and grasping Complexity.
- Some ideas to understand more and develop your Cognitive Skills
https://indeedhi.re/3vWzEns and https://bit.ly/3EZzBvv
- Brain Training insights in a video with Professor Robert Wood & Dr Jee Hyun Kim https://bit.ly/3F5SNaL
- Your brain at work for more regenerative practices in a video with Jaimie Cloud, Ryan Curl, PhD and Dr David Rock https://bit.ly/3vU52mF
- Understanding Complexity via the Cynfin framework with Dave Snowden https://bit.ly/3LxPpbd
- Handling complexity via the VUCA framework with Dr Bob Johansen at IFTF https://bit.ly/3vwxGeu
- Find yourself a brain training app for daily trainings https://bit.ly/3ONphen
“The future will punish certainty and reward clarity” – Dr. Bob Johansen, Institute of the Future